Monday 8 November 2010

(Archie loves our new baby)

Dear people,

My people got a 'Fuji Instant Camera' the other week, not sure what it is but it makes them happy.
I think the pictures they took looked pretty but they wouldn't let me lick them, what's the point of something I can't lick?

I was confused the last couple of weeks, other people starting taking me to bed instead of Christopher. At first I was suspicious (my birthday is coming up) but it turned out there was nothing to worry about. 

A few days ago I went to the forest with my people, so much fun! We walked and ran and ate yummy things.

Yesterday I got a super sore ear, but my people looked after me and I'm fine now!

lots of licks, hugs and pats,
Archie

P.S. I've included some photos of me and my people, enjoy!




1 comment: